Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Perfect Breakfast

This year I celebrated my 39th birthday (again) and there was only one thing I wanted when I woke up that morning: machaca and eggs with a papaya and mango smoothie from The Office on the Beach on Playa El Médano in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  To me, that is heaven.  The meat is so juicy and flavorful and the authentic Mexican tortillas make it heaven on a plate.  And to eat heaven in heaven was all I could ask for.

I recommend The Office on the Beach for all meals while visiting Cabo San Lucas.  The food is fantastic and the view is amazing! And the margaritas are so strong that half of one will cure your insomnia!  So what are the negatives: if you sit closest to the ocean you will be harassed constantly by beach merchants and there are often cruise ships in the bay blocking your view.  But with food this yummy, its easy to get past.

No comments:

Post a Comment